Sunday, January 16, 2011

Really, this is much more difficult than it looks

Yo, mom! I'm HUNGRY!

Oooh, I've never seen one of these things before

Hey this is kind of difficult

I got it!! I got it!!

Slowly....

Carefully...

Oops.

I gotta try this again

Hmm...

It doesn't quite fit

OK there we go

Mmmm, it's sweet! I like sweet things! Yeah, I think this one's a go. Let's try it

Lady, don't even think about putting that spoon in my mouth

I can do it myself

Wait a second... this isn't sweet at all!

This is TART! I didn't know it was going to be tart!

I don't care if it came from a different kind of apple. I need a minute to consider the issue.

I think I'd like some more, please

Thanks, mom. Now somebody better clean this up, because I've got applesauce behind my ear

No, this will never get old. Didn't you know? Even Rocky had a montage.

No comments:

Post a Comment