Sunday, October 3, 2010

And now, ladies and gentlemen, we give you sugar pumpkins


And now, ladies and gentlemen, I give you a sugar pumpkin. Two, in fact:


Jack heard that the third sugar pumpkin was made into ravioli (true story):


But he was thoroughly excited to find out about Jack'O'Lanterns. He asked if he could model for one:


And then we told him about Halloween candy:


Except that when we explained that he is too young to eat it yet, he didn't believe us:


After deciding that the grownups were just being silly, Jack found a way to make the dreadful tummy time much easier. With a smooth surface so close by...


There's the perfect place for this 11 week old to rest his cheek:


Halloween costume details are forthcoming.

Aren't I glad to have use of my camera again!

By the way, when I referenced a "man getting shot up" in front of our house, what I really meant to say was "a man getting gunned down". As in firearms, not drugs. New Haven, you're still kind of on my shit list... but with camera (and photo editing software) in my hands, I am a little less grumpy about the whole affair. I promise to make it up to you with some beautiful pictures of Fall Foliage. Well, if you stop raining. Uhm, right.

OK, I'll stop speaking irritably about New Haven. These pumpkin pictures will tide me over for quite some time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment