Thursday, December 30, 2010

Exciting News (x2)

Big News. Big, Big News. We have... A TOOTH!

Jack's first tooth is coming in. I can just barely see the edge of it, on his upper right gum. It's definitely giving him some trouble... we finally caved and started with the orajel and tylenol. I'm not sure if it's doing anything to help.

Just in time, Jack has taken to pursing his lips and blowing raspberries. I wanted Jack to learn how to blow raspberries -- y'know, like the horse-lips kind. It's so cute when babies do that. I've been showing him for months. He finally learned: I was so excited!! The only trouble is that it's a slightly less polite version than what I was hoping for:


Still, when the baby does this for 20 minutes straight at 3am the night before our big trip to Vermont, it's enough to send his parents into hysterics. These raspberries have added so much laughter to my life, I'm not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment