Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What a day


We spent the day doing errands. In the car, out of the car, cleaning, cooking (wait, the adults need to eat, too? good grief), and Jack compensating for his stellar 5-hour sleep last night by announcing his request for a snack every hour or two. When he nurses in small meals like that, he gets fussy and he doesn't sleep well, and that keeps Greg and I running around. As best as I can tell, it is a foremilk/hindmilk issue. Wish I knew how to fix it. When it comes to feeding schedules, he's the boss... once Jack fills up, he falls fast asleep and won't take any more. I hope that we can get back onto the 3 hour schedule tonight.

Seeing these beautiful photos of Jack makes me a little bummed that I'm not any good at classic portrait photography. My love of abstract / architectural / geometric images just doesn't mix well with peachy newborn skin! ;) Still, I keep taking photos

No comments:

Post a Comment